The aim of Natural Weight Management is to focus on all aspects of health (mental, physical and emotional), as well as body fat loss. The program is therefore based on each individual's unique lifestyle, stress levels, activity, genetic programming and dietary intake. The philosophy behind the program is to encourage permanent and enjoyable lifestyle changes. This is done through private consultations, education and behaviour modification and individually tailored programs. There are many factors that can be attributed to increases in body fat, these include blood sugar imbalance, fatty liver, hormonal imbalance, digestive disorders, slow metabolism, low levels of muscle mass, under active thyroid, or poor eating habits. These factors will be determined through nutritional assessments and where necessary diagnostic testing.
1. One hour initial consultation with a qualified Clinical Nutritionist which will include:
- Medical history - personal and family illness
- Dietary analysis - review of current diet and possible nutrient deficiencies
- Lifestyle analysis - review of current activity levels, stress and energy
- Diagnostic tests - Bio-Impedance Analysis, Zinc taste test, Blood pressure, Indican test, Urine analysis, glucose and cholesterol skin prick test (see details under diagnostic tests).
2. Follow-up sessions involving dietary and nutritional advise and repeat diagnostic testing.